Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

good starting, i guess?


late evening today, i received a short yet meaningful email from mr sv saying;

" I think this is absolutely splendid and is exactly what i wanted. Well done and thank you!"

it was about my review report that i've submitted to his inbox last week. Actually i am expecting some corrections and any additional points to be added in the report, but Alhamdulillah he is satisfied with that 4 pages report. Thank you Allah!

so, what's next? I am going to prepare myself for the review meeting with Mr. sv and my adviser to discuss about my project progress this coming Friday.. will do my best there~

yes Friday! = Eid-ul-Adha celebration = no cuti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Qila. U deserve it. It's good to read all the good things but i know it's not that easy.

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

thanks Myzah. it is indeed. banyak kene perah otak untuk come out with solid statement. but this is just the beginning. banyak lagi nak kene tempuh pasni.. :)