Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

i did it my way


my bench looked clean today as I'd only used lamina flow for my fungal isolation experiment
well..most chemicals on the rack weren't mine anyway.. menyempit je dekat situ
i really wanna put my reference books and my other stuff on the table so that I don't have to bring those heavy books every time i need them but things that happened on the past has taught me to keep my papers somewhere safe -- at home




i got myself a new note book and stationeries for the new term.. red makes me more energetic and hot..HOT!!?? i hope this changes at least will put some colours and brightening my study days for another term/year.. :) it is not just the kids who need new back-to-school thingy, aight?


my tasks has done for today!!
yeay!!




No comments: