Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

i need to press the speed button NOW!



it's 28th of November and i just had a few weeks left before i'm off for my long deserved-break (can't wait!!)
ohh..looking at the calendar somehow make me nervous.. i don't know why
well..nothing so serious here anyway..
i've got to finish my writing on one part of a manuscript that my sv and I are working on now, i need to sort my medium samples and started inoculation process and that's it


even though mr. sv did tell me that i've progressed excellently and shouldn't worry about it BUT
i am still nervous about completing my task for this year
i think the nerves would never go away until i've settled my viva in another year huh!


~ ~ ~


i should work smart and faster... every second now is precious!
i will make sure the outcomes are good and hopefully may satisfy my expectation
insyaAllah Amin...

No comments: