Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

writing will be my favourite from now on! ( durh!)


today's meeting was undeniably fun!! what?! FUN? yeah.. truly fun!
wanna know the secret? naah.. it wasn't that secret at all
for me, i believe on 3 things;
1st.. prepared everything before meeting with your sv..including reading recent journals..that will help sometimes
2nd.. bring any results (preliminary results) of any of your experiments and show them to your sv..  at least he'll know you're working on something and not just playing around..heheh
3rd.. pray a lot and make doa's so that your studies will run on smoothly..

insyaAllah if i stick to these principles, i will come out from the room with jolly smile and relieved

hey, i'm gonna start writing a manuscript!
mr. sv has given me 3 weeks from today to start writing my materials and methods and he would like to read it by end of this month
i've completed one part of my research and he insisted to have it published by early next year.. 
so.. will do my best as always!

:)


No comments: