Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cardiff Day 2


Cardiff, 13/4/2010
17:48

It’s the 1st day spent at Cardiff University. Plus so many input getting into my brain and I feel like I have enough for today. All I need is just a peaceful sleep and everything will be just fine tomorrow. I had an ice breaking session with all Prof LB’s postgraduate students and most of them were in their final year writing up their thesis chapters. But me? Still coping up, still learning and so many things to be discovered for the next 2 and a half years. Hearing their white coat-in-the-lab days were absolutely tremendous. They really love what they are doing and loaded with information to talk to when I started to ask more about their study. They really know what they are doing..(of course they should! hoho)..

Updated:I already have 6 hours nap in the evening, enough to make my eyes awake for another 3-4 hours so tonight I will have some journals reading given by Prof LB and one of her students and prepare for tomorrow’s labworks. Chaiyok Qila!







No comments: